Monday, September 21, 2009

Halloween Candy Favors


Halloween Candy Favors
Originally uploaded by callista1172

I am going to try these out for Halloween. I don't have a lot of Halloween paper, but I do have a lot of craft paper laying around the house. I am not sure what i will fill these with, but these might be what I give out for Halloween. We live in a dead end, so I won't have to make too many, but I like to make my treats special. If I had to give out a hundred or more I wouldn't bother, but since I give out less than 20 each year I can add a little something special to them. I am going to fill them with mini candies that are all individually wrapped. Nothing like candy corn or any other loose candy.

When I am done I will post a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...