Sunday, October 4, 2009

Reese's Cupcake


Reese's Cupcake
Originally uploaded by gensler97

This is not the cheapest craft you can make, but it is a great homemade cupcake for a party or just for dessert. I made a chocolate cupcake, topped it with a chocolate frosting straight from the can, on top of that a peanut butter buttercreme, a few pieces of Reese's peanut butter cups, and chocolate syrup.

They look very sweet, but the peanut butter really tames the sweetness. I loved them. I have eaten 3 of them and I usually can only handle 2 cupcakes at the most when I make a batch. In my old age sweets are not as easy to take as they use to be. Everyone has loved them, except my daughter. She is not a big choclate or peanut butter lover yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...