Monday, February 23, 2009

Thumbprint Chicks Easter Craft


Thumbprint Chicks
Originally uploaded by activityvillage.co.uk

Anything done with fingerprints or handprints is always a winning craft with moms and dads. We love to keep those special little projects that show the size of our children when they made it. For me it doesn't hurt either that this is about the cheapest project you can make.

These chicks can be used to decorate a card, a poster, or just a piece of paper. Kids can make a scene on a piece of paper and turn it into anything they choose. I can't use this project this year, as my kids are not old enough to draw the extra arms, legs, eyes, and beaks on each chick to make them unique. I hope I can make them some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...