Sunday, January 10, 2010

School Inchie Swap


I joined a swap for 'School Theme Inchies' and came up with these. The edges are all brushed with a brown stamp pad to make them look a little rustic. I used my George Cricut Cartridge to cut out the star and the letter A. It was harder to come up with school inspiration because I do not have stamps or a school cartridge. I actually thought about this until the last minute and finally came up with this layout. I was happy with how they turned out and can't wait to see how the rest of the swap members did.
In all I made 200 inchies for two seperate swaps. I am glad I took the time to learn how to do inchies. I have joined swaps to learn different techniques and to be inspired by other crafters. So far I have learned a lot and really appreciate all the helpful people out there.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...