Friday, June 19, 2009

Butterfly Cricut Diecut


I know this may seem like a very expensive hobby, but I own a Cricut Diecutting Machine. I started Scrapbooking last year and always wanted one. Since I never know what my hubby should get me for Christmas, I asked for one of these. Then I waited until a few weeks after Christmas for it, so I could get a better deal on e-bay. The store price is $189.00 and I was not willing topay that much. I ended up spending just over $100 with free shipping and not extra tax on top of that price. That is almost saving $90. Yeah. Since then I have been buying a few cartridges off e-bay when I can get a good deal.

My latest cartridge is the Disney Friends cartridge. I had always planned to buy it, but when a friend went to Disney I decided to get it early, so I can share my diecuts with her. Thinking it would only have Disney Characters on it, I was pleasantly surprised to see the extras it came with. It has tranes, planes, cars, and trucks. There are purses, lipstick, nailpolish, hearts and love letters. Bones which can be used for dogs, or halloween. Borders are a really nice accent.

Here is a post of the butterflies that came with the Disney Cartridge. I made them in green and yellow to accent my pink and yellow flowers. I plan to use them on a blue background page and maybe add clouds and a sun, which also came with the cartridge. This is the best buy so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...